Sunday, 16 June 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Well we are celebrating Father's Day for the second time, because I thought it was last week and was rushing around while sick all week trying to get things ready! Landon was a little confused and tried to ignore the gifts hidden around the house, thinking I had really lousy hiding places and I was getting frustrated that he couldn't "find anything."  After a little while Landon finally told me it wasn't until next week, I had check the calender to make sure he was righ...I guess that's what happens when your exhausted, sick and haven't been out of the house except to see the Dr in a week and a half!
Ronan loves loves loves his Daddy, I can ask where's Daddy and he looks around for Landon, and gives him the biggest smiles when he comes in the door from work. They have an incredible bond that I am so thankful for, and have had the privilege of watching my amazing husband become a Father this year...beautiful! There are no words for how much I am thankful for the type of Father that Landon is for Ronan, he is a very lucky boy!
            Ro also is lucky to have two grandpa's who adore him as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment